Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:43:47 -0700
8bit
To: L T Oggel/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
I, too, use the MT Library edition, Not only is the text reliable, but the notes
and maps are extraordinarily useful and informative, without being intrusive,
as are the maps.   This is one of the few editions of an author's novel that I
suggest that students should keep after the class ends.

Joe McCullough