Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:57:42 -0500
7bit
From:
"Stephen F. Railton" <[log in to unmask]>
Many thanks to all the Forum members who responded to me and my memory's
request for help with that 1992 GQ image (I remembered it as Esquire).
Especially to Mark Dawidziak, who gave me a link to the cover photo (of the
Democratic candidates in their suits), and to Kevin Bochynski, who's
sending me a scan of the illustration C. F. Payne did of the candidates
dressed as Tom and Huck.  Gratefully, Steve