Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:04:21 -0500
8bit
From:
Patti Philippon <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Stephen F. Railton" <[log in to unmask]>
I've been working on putting a list like this together, too, so this has
been incredibly helpful.  I know a few of these appeared in other

Patti

Patti Philippon
The Mark Twain House & Museum
351 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT  06105
860.247.0998 ext. 222
www.marktwainhouse.org

An Arsonists Guide to Writers' Homes in New England: A Novel by Brock
Clarke (2007)
Finn by Jon Clinch (2007)
Unidentified Flying Oddball by Vic Crume (Disney movie)
Tom Sawyer, Avenger by T.W. Fuller (2000)
Becky by Lenore Hart (2008)
Mark Twain Remembers by Thomas Hauser (1999)
Peter J. Heck books
The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb (2008)
A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court by Marianne Mancusi
(2005)
Eternity Road by Jack McDevitt (1997)
Channeling Mark Twain by Carol Muske-Dukes (2007)
Shohola Falls by Michael Pearson (2003)
My Jim by Nancy Rawles (2005)
The Mark Twain Murders by Edith Skom (1989)
Huckleberry Finished by Livia J. Washburn (2009)
"The Mark Twain Murders" by Laurence Yep (1982)