Sender:
From:
Wes Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:58:30 -0800
(I know--not MT, but folks into American humor might be
interested--sorry to be OT--)

On Tuesday, Feb. 2, Bill Marx will be the featured guest on KSAV's
broadcast of "Dave White Presents." Bill will discuss life with his
famous father (Harpo Marx), his famous mother (the girl with the
"Million Dollar Legs"), his legendary uncles (Groucho, Chico, Zeppo,
Gummo), not to mention Bill's own musical career which included working
with his Dad. And, of course, we'll talk about Bill's new book, Son of
Harpo Speaks, now available as an audiobook Bill read himself for Bear
Manor Media. You don't have to be a Marx Brothers fan to enjoy this
one-Bill Marx is more than entertaining in his own right!

Competing with Bill for your smiles and laughs will be one Dave White
who promises to be more "predictably unpredictable" than usual, if
that's possible. We'll hear a new "Poor David's Almanac," comic songs
from years past, and new products from Dave's questionable sponsors.

Altogether, this will be a very special occasion not only due to our
guest of honor, but because, for the very first time, listeners can
catch the debut airing of the 90 minutes of variety entertainment at one
of two times. Starting with this program, "Dave White Presents" will air
at 7:30 p.m. EST and then later at 7:30, Pacific Time over-

www.KSAV.org

As always, if you're busy Tuesday evening, the program will become
available for 24/7 download access on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at

www.audioentertainment.org/dwp

So there's no reason to miss this one-you bet your life!