Sender:
From:
Bob Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:39:55 -0700
*MARK TWAIN MOTHERLODE FESTIVAL*

October 15-17, 2010

Angels Camp, Ca

Join us as we Celebrate Mark Twain.  A limited number of advance copies of
Autobiography of Mark Twain, Volume I, will be available for purchase at our
Festival Symposium featuring scholars Ron Powers, Gregg Camfield, Victor
Fischer, and Linda Morris.

In addition to this engaging and informative symposium, there will be two
performances of Powers’ play “Sam and Laura” performed by the University of
Missouri Drama Department, culminating in a Saturday Evening Gala featuring
video presentations by Bob Hirst, General Editor of the Mark Twain Project
and Papers at UC Berkeley, and Will Durst, San Francisco Political Satirist,
Keynote Speaker Ron Powers, performances by McAvoy Lane and Pat Kaunert, and
a California Press Association presentation of the first Mark Twain Award to
Samuel Clemens for his contributions to the journalism and literature of
California.

For information contact Caroline Schirato, Executive Director, 209.736.1507,
or, Bob Rogers 209.736.9405.  www.marktwainfestival.org