Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:27:59 -0400
From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Yes :) And I wish you were here as we are having WAY too much fun for just the 2 of us :)

I was so excited today to find some of my work already here at Berkeley :)

So now I have some at the Lib of Congress, some at Cornell U, some at Elmira college, some in Japan, and some in The Twain papers :)

I have more that I will give them tomorrow and more that I can get and send them later that will help so many others with their work.

I bought the auto bio while here and am having all the staff sign it.  Got Bob 1st :)
Then I'll have them mail it to me so I don't have to lug it through the BART and airport :)

Thanks!
Jules