Sender:
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:44:03 -0600
This is an unsolocited blurb for the Mark Twain Journal. As promised, volume #51, has my article revealing who killed Mark Twain's nephew Charlie Webster, the publisher of Grants' MEMOIRS and ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN. I'm not going to spoil the ending here, so in order to be the first kid on your block to know exactly how and why Webster was killed, who killed him, and what Twain knew or didn't know (and when did he know it or not know it), you'll have to subscribe to the MTJ.  This volume also has insightful articles and interesting content by Larry Berkove, Philip David, Barbara Schmidt, the late Darryl Baskin, and others, plus a notice of the Elmira Conference and book reviews.

Go to www.marktwainjournal.com

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books