Sender:
From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:59:21 -0600
Friends, I though some of you might enjoy this.  I got a cold call from
this crank today, name of  Alan Tarica.  I wondered if other Twain-LIST
folks know the name.  Did a little search to find he is notorious for cold
calling scholars and calling them colorful names (see below).  Evidently he
is drawn to MT due to the Shakespeare book and evidently he likes reading
the sonnets backwards.

So: beware of the flaming Alan Tarica, you may be next on his list!!!  If
you google his name you will find that my experience today is becoming
common throughout the English speaking world...

respectfully, -Hal B.