Sender:
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:54:57 -0600
Thanks. Steve took a balanced approach to the story and told it well. My
only complaint is that the expression on my face is the same one I wear when
changing our cat's litter box, but I supplied the photo and can't whine
about that.

I'll be in Hartford in May to deliver a chat on this topic, along with some
further evidence I've uncovered since publication of the original article.
My hope is that when the Mark Twain Journal has benefited as much as it
possibly can from the publicity, that my original article can be posted
online.

I have two more "bombshells" I plan to deliver this year, so stay tuned.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive