Sender:
From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:12:35 -0500
The writer of the "Inquisitr" piece is one Jon Mark, who calls himself "a
freelancer internet writer residing in Irving, TX" and who is an excellent
example of why some people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a keyboard.
The question is, does such a melange of ignorance and miscomprehension
really deserve even a minute of your (our) time and attention?

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*