Sender:
From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 11:38:51 -0400
Just back from the great Elmira conference. Thanks to Kerry Driscoll and Ann Ryan for their hard work, and to Joseph Lemak and Matt Seybold for making number eight great. It was so good to hear fine papers, to see old friends, and to sing some songs at night.

A colleague at my school just sent me this article. Does anybody know about this new film version? Merchant Ivory does excellent work, so maybe this time?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4765634/Huckleberry-Finn-film-set-shock-use-n-word.html

John Bird
Winthrop University

Sent from Mail for Windows 10