From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:40:06 +0000
The Clemens Conference is coming.

The Conference will be held July 25-27 in Hannibal, Missouri. Further news and registration information will be forthcoming soon. We have a battery of exciting papers to be presented and field trips to the Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum, Mark Twain Cave, Jim's Journey Museum, the Mark Twain Birthplace at Florida, Missouri, and a Mississippi riverboat ride.

Details will be announced through the Forum and will be available on our web site, www.marktwainmuseum.org<http://www.marktwainmuseum.org>.

You can also place your name on our mailing list by sending me an e-mail - DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE or you will respond to everyone on the Forum's list. Send to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and you will receive notification as soon as it is available.

Henry Sweets, Executive Director
Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum
120 North Main Street
Hannibal  MO  63401