From:
Ann Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:57:23 -0400
Dear Duane (and fellow Twain Forum members),

At present the Mark Twain Circle is finalizing arrangements with Blackwell Publishing to produce the Annual. It will be distributed by Blackwell to numerous libraries both nationally and internationally, and it will be "bundled" with the other American Studies journals (at this point in time the Poe and Melville societies are also being produced by Blackwell).

As a result of this new arrangement, we will have to abide by the deadline fixed by Blackwell and they are still working out these details. So, while we have no specific deadline at this point in time, I would like to have submissions ready to go by no later than mid July.

We will have all future deadlines set, as well as any changes to the submission process, as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ann Ryan