From:
Fred Harwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:42:28 -0400
I hope no one on this list watches Deadwood ...

How about more on MT?

--
Linwood Cottage, Sheffield

There are people who strictly deprive themselves of each and ever eatable,
drinkable and smokable which has in any way acquired a shady reputation.
They pay this price for health. And health is all they get for it. How
strange it is. It is like paying out your whole fortune for a cow that has
gone dry.
-- Mark Twain's Autobiography

http://fch-senseandnonsense.blogspot.com/