From:
"Martin D. Zehr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:43:14 +0000
Do you have Camy's e-mail address, by any chance?  Now that you mention it, I have noticed her absence.  It seems to me that the Forum should be open to all comers, at all levels of Twain skowlarship and, after all, every one of us had a starting point.  Besides, as one of my favorite mentors asserts, "We're all bozos on this bus," myself (especially) included.
MZ,KC,MO
-------------- Original message from Ron Owens <[log in to unmask]>: --------------