Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:23:34 -0500
Thank you all for your suggestions. I intend to check my library tonight
for the suggested titles and if no luck I'm heading for the public
library tomorrow!  I've thought I must have imagined that I'd read this
in a Twain collection, it's been quite a few years.  Again, thank you
all for your help. You've shown just how valuable this forum is to many
of us.  Jim