From:
Cynthia Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:32:09 -0500
I am researching Twain¹s interest in machines and inventions for a
possible
book for children.

Can anyone direct me to an expert in this topic?

My research to date has included the standard works about Twain, several of
his science fiction works, online searches of the Berkeley and Virginia
website, a visit to the Twain House in Hartford, and consultation with
Shelley Fishkin, all of which were very helpful. In fact, I recently
published an article on this in a children's magazine. However, to write a
book, in particular, one that would be largely illustrations, I need more
detailed information. (One example: What did the baby bed clamp look like?)

Many thanks,
Cynthia Levinson
Austin, Texas