From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 18:49:29 -0500
So what if he did? Is there any evidence that the plants talked back?

I thought Pat Ober's posting laid to rest (put to bed?) all notions of Twain
using vibrators as sex toys, although I still wonder if there might have
been a Presbyterian blow-up doll stashed in a closet somewhere.

OK, enough of this... those wishing to continue this thread are directed to
the recent news report (The Daily News) about a 28,000 year old stone dildo
found in a German cave. There is evidence it was also used as a flint
striker to start fires. Ouch. It was found in fragments and had to be pieced
back together. Ouch, ouch.

On another subject entirely...

Tina Fey is terrific, but I think Hal Holbrook is the obvious choice for the
honor --and the guy who writes his material ain't bad either.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive