From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:58:45 -0500
An FYI for those who don't subscribe to the Mark Twain Journal...

My article giving a virtual tour of Stormfield using over 40 mostly unpublished photographs, floorplans, and a plat map of the grounds is now available online at:

http://hq.abaa.org/books/antiquarian/news_fly.html?code=118

Lordy, I hope I typed that correctly.

This online version does not include the photos, but it includes the main article, the lengthy captions for each photo (which are full of information), and the bibliography. If you are not curious to see the photos after reading my sparkling captions you should probably keep it to yourself. But if you don't have a heart of stone and are a true Twainian, you can always order this back issue (MTJ, 44:1/2, Spring/Fall, 2006) by going to the Mark Twain Journal website at www.marktwainjournal.com   The MTJ operates on a shoe-string and deserves your support.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive