From:
Terry Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:41:50 -0500
We were driving home on Monday when we heard that lovable lizard on the
radio say "Mark Twain said that the secret to success is making your
vocation your vacation." We looked at each other - "CLINK." Most Twain
misquotes at least sound like him. I dutifully checked it out in Google
Books, and found about 3 dozen hits. When limited to books published before
1920, that goes down to zero. Mark Twain never said that.

--

Terry Ballard
Assistant Director of Technical Services for Library Systems

"My memory has a mind of its own."