From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:53:04 -0800
http://bscottholmes.com/content/innocents-abroad-gazetteer

I think I've mapped all the significant locations mentioned in The
Innocents Abroad.  This is a link to my gazetteer page for the book.
The sites are listed in alphabetical order (except the first one and I
need to figure out why it is there) and their locations are plotted on a
map.  If anyone out there in Twain-L is aware of unlisted places and/or
wants to make comment on those that are listed please do so.

Comments for my website are now handled by Google+.  I got fed-up with
filtering spam and decided to let Google deal with it.

Incidentally, I have gazetteers for Roughing It and Following the
Equator but they are both incomplete, though available.