From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:17:48 -0800
I've completed a collection of 21 videos documenting Twain's journey
across North America in 1895.  They are not so much about Twain but are
more a collection of vignettes of the history and geography of the
route he took.  The narration relies a great deal on Major Pond's
"Eccentricities of Genius" with copious amounts of Wikipedia thrown in.
 I've also relied of David Fear's epic creation to help me keep track
of the chronology and landmarks. My skills at scholarship have faded a
bit with age but I have tried to keep track of my sources and have
listed them in the credits at the end of each video.

I have been entertaining notions of developing this collection into a
on-line course but I have no experience with these.  So, if anyone has
any suggestions along these lines I would appreciate your input.

 Everything in these videos is public domain although YouTube seems to
think one of them contains copyrighted material.  As they stand they
are not commercial.

http://bscottholmes.com/content/north-american-leg-twains-1895-world-to
ur

B. Scott Holmes