From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:07:29 -0700
A few months ago, I saw a photo graph of reporters gathered around a bed
with Twain in it being interviewed.  It MIGHT have been in Cleveland.  He
was so tired, article said, that he didn't feel like getting up for the
reporters.  He talked about being a twin, which is a subject I talked about
in my 1963 Master's Thesis,  Alas, I haven't heen able to find that
interview with that picture since.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about
so that they could guide me to find it again?

THANKS for any help.

Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58