From:
Martin Zehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:03:28 -0500
A large-format book of photos from the 1895 tour, including photos taken in
the northwest U.S. as well as Canada, was published a few years ago by the
Center for Mark Twain Studies.  I believe this book, which may still be
available from the Center, includes the photo of Twain with reporters.
Mr.and Mrs. Pond accompanied Twain, Livy and Clara on the first leg of
their around-the-world tour.
Martin Zehr