From:
Peter Messent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2023 21:12:12 +0000
Just a note. I went to the Millicent Library and was disappointed by the Rogers material they held there - and as far as I could judge, nothing was kept from me. But my sense from reading Dias is that material in the Millicent has been removed since he (Dias) did his research and certainly Rogers's interests and doings seem to have been well protected by his descendants. But I would be interested in others' experiences.   Pete Messent (author of MT and Male Friendship)

Peter Messent (Emeritus Professor, University of Nottingham)
Bargate House
Oak Tree Court
Tollerton
Nottingham NG12 4HJ