From:
Stephen Railton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Railton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:15:11 -0400
Peter --

The illustration you mention raises questions that I don't
think any one answer will cover.  You can see that
illustration, plus another of Roxy that indicates she is
actually in the background of the frontispiece, not the
foreground, and more, in the PW section of my site, at
<http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/railton/wilson/pwillshp.html>
I'd like very much to hear what others on the Forum think
about this topic -- and how I try to represent it on the
site.

Thanks,
Steve Railton