From:
"Ballard, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:43:03 -0400
You might want to check out Mark Twain: Man in white by Michael Sheldon,
which details the last four years of Twain's life. There are several
stories about binge drinking late at night - once at his apartment on
5th Ave and once at Stormfield. In both cases, Isabel Lyon had to get
him moved to bed. The book is highly recommended:

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl/9780679448006.html

Terry Ballard
Assistant Director of Technical Services for Library Systems
New York Law School, Mendik Library
185 W. Broadway
New York, NY, 10013
Telephone: 212-431-2106
Web: www.terryballard.org
Blog: librariansonedge.blogspot.com
Tweets: twitter.com/terryballard

"Things always seem darkest just before the bottom drops out." Arthur
Lifshin