From:
Cindy Jessome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:01:33 -0400
I am currently looking for someone to provide a speaking presentation in
Brantford,September/October 2002. The topic would include; back to school
lunch ideas,creative tips for parents to provide nutritional
snacks...getting back into the school spirit-lunch packing etc. The audience
would be parents of school age children in need of new, creative, and
exciting ways to present nutritional alternatives to scrutinizing children.
If you have any ideas/names/numbers please let me know.  Thank you.

Cindy Jessome RN
Public Health Nurse
Brant County Health Unit
194 Terrace Hill St.