From:
Bernie Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:00:00 +1100
Dear Dr Nastaran

Deakin University, in Melbourne, Australia, offers the following degrees in Health Promotion

Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion
Bachelor of Nursing / Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion
Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion (Honours)
Graduate Certificate of Health Promotion
Graduate Diploma of Health Promotion
Master of Health Promotion
Doctor of Philosophy

We also have a Bachelor of Health Sciences and a Master of Public Health where Health Promotion can taken as a major sequence.

The Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and the Master of Health Promotion are available in off-campus mode.

You will find information on all these degrees at our 'future students' website: http://www.deakin.edu.au/future-students/ where you will need to type 'health promotion' into the course search window.  The direct link is http://www.deakin.edu.au/future-students/courses/results.php?stutype=local&keywords=health+promotion&search=Go

Regards
Bernie Marshall

Associate Professor Bernie Marshall
Acting Deputy Dean
Associate Dean (Teaching and Learning)
Faculty of Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Sciences
Deakin University
221 Burwood Hwy
Burwood 3125, Australia

Phone: 03 9244 6822     International: +61 3 9244 6822
Fax: 03 9244 6261       International: +61 3 9244 6261
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.

 Please consider the environment before printing this email