Sender:
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:34:36 -0700
I mentioned a little while back that I was doing readings, from Mark
Twain, in the virtual world of Second Life. These are recorded as mp3
audio files.  In order to generate more interest in my project I've
published the first set of files on my website.  Now, I'm certainly no
Hal Holbrook but it has been fun making the recordings.  So far I've
published the first four tales from The Celebrated Jumping Frog of
Calaveras County and Other Sketches.  If you'd car to give them a listen
please do and let me know what you think about them.

http://bsh.bscottholmes.com/JumpingFrog