Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:19:58 -0500
Hi there,

I recently published an audio book of Mark Twain's "Is Shakespeare
Dead?" for Rambler Audio, my publishing company. If you'd like a 15%
Mark Twain Forum discount just type SLC1835 in the Promo Code box that
appears just above the directory. This discount will also apply to any
of the other titles on my site.

"Is Shakespeare Dead?" is Mark Twain's take on the true authorship of
the Shakespeare Canon. Funny, interesting, and controversial, this two
hour forty-five minute audio book will give you great talking points
for your next conversation with Shakespearites, Baconites, and
Brontosaurites (Mark Twain counted himself as part of the third group.

You might not recognize my name, but I'm pretty sure you have heard my
voice: I was the first thing Phil connor (Bill Murray) heard every
morning shouting "Rise and shine, campers!!" in the movie "Groundhog
Day." I've also been playing Mark Twain on stages, TV, and film since
1967.

Please stop my my site at http://www.richardhenzel.com for more info
on Mark Twain, Masks, Lord Buckley, and more! Just click on the Mark
Twain In Person banner to go to the Mark Twain In Person Audiobook
library. New titles are added regularly.

Persevere,

Richard Henzel
--
The Mark Twain In Person Audiobook Library