Sender:
From:
Vicki Dempsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:22:52 -0500
File under:  How things have changed in 170 years!
A group of 12 year old boys were busted by the Hannibal Police for
swimming in the Mississippi River.  No kidding!  Here's the link.
London is burning.  The economy is convulsing. Hartford has an
embezzler.  Don't you wish you lived in a place where this is front-
page news?
Personally, I enjoy swimming in the Mississippi.  Swam in it July 4
with the family.  The water is still quite wet after all these years.
I also take special pride in the potty-mouthed mama.  Huck would be
proud.
      Enjoy!

http://www.hannibal.net/features/x782945190/Youngsters-receive-warning-about-swimming-in-river