From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:36:21 -0600
Friends,

The results are in and we did not make it to the Pepsi grant award level.
Thank you for your loyal support and efforts on our behalf. Also, thank your
friends and colleagues who voted with you. We could not have done was well
as we did without your assistance and persistence.

Funding will be sought to complete the work at the Becky Thatcher House. We
want to have it open to the public as soon as we can.

If you would like to make a donation to support this effort, you can mail
your tax deductible contribution to: Mark Twain Home Foundation, 120 N. Main
St., Hannibal MO 63401 or donate online:
http://marktwainmuseum.org/shop/donations.php

This is the end of our regular reminders on the project. On November 1 we
had no idea this would be a three month marathon. Thank you for tolerating
our notices and encouragements.

Stay safe during the current winter storm or blizzard. I am looking out at
driving snow with 12-24 inches predicted here for Hannibal.

Henry Sweets

Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum