From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 08:06:39 -0500
Gee, just when you thought it had all been said and/or covered on old Mark.
. . .

I seem to recall vaguely an article a few years ago on MT and Cigars;
perhaps after the Clinton debacle, and this new "evidence" of sexual
liberation, we can all conjure alternative ways to reimagine MT's cigar
fixation, even as we are pondering the implications of the "Body Electric."
Hmmmm....  What about all those train rides?  Certainly there was much
vibration involved in those . . . . .

As Sue mentioned, thanks colleagues, this one made my morning.  As President
Bartlett once states after a classical concert on THE WEST WING:  "I didn't
think I could ever be surprised by music again.  That concert surprised
me."  (or words to that effect.)

--
Harold K. Bush, Ph.D
Professor of English