From:
randall maple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:35:10 -0800
To All  I am using no punctuation so as not to confuse this provider who seems
to always be confused with the reading of what it is unfamiliar with   Yes I too
am outraged at the removal of that all to important word nigger just as I am
curious why more attention is not given to ALL those cherished words that Twain
instructed were to be read and read again as between lightning and lightning bug
 What are WE still missing from this lover or words  Nigger means both Negro and
a steam operated capstan for warping river boats   Negro is likewise enslaved in
the likes of Bleck meaning Negro scoundrel that means rascal or Blackguard that
itself means Negro vagabond child or street urchin   Then Buck translates as
Negro man to move or react jerkily or erratically or become resentful or beech
that is found in the definition of book that is also oak as there is huckleberry
oak   Or how about Ewe not to be confused with you as in me-yow that blabs Negro
sheep that lets on as mankind or a group of people under the shepherding care of
God or biddable kindly woman   Or how about Jig  jawing Negro trick stratagem
communications code word   And not to be forgotten is Spade spooking a three
year old stag that is itself INFORMER  tomcat or turkey-cock that is found in
the word tom   And surly the old boy would have chucked over Spook informing
undercover spy, Negro ghost-writer   Methinks scholarship is demanding we all
raise our sights to the genius of the genius nigger/slave that oh yeah spooks as
fellow joker