From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:44:55 -0400
I am so very happy to report that
Kozo Shiozuka
Wrote to me in FB saying,

"Don't worry, I am alive. What only I am able to do now I am praying for the suffered."

It made my day.  I have been so depressed and worried about everyone there.
Thankyou,
Jules