Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 14:04:24 -0700
Thank you for this.  I've been following the heartfelt
descriptions of the loss those who knew him have felt, regretting that I
never met him.  One link led me to
his students' assessments and a picture of him.  And now
I've read his own words and am grateful for them.  Again, thank you so much
for this link.

I have every intention of using some of his suggestions for
a "Classic Books" book group I"m responsible for and
think  he might have enjoyed my file name for them: Kiskislist.

Feeling sympathy for his mourners' loss, but grateful
for what I've heard,

Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58