From:
"Ballard, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:11:43 +0000
They should rename this the Henny Youngman award, clearing the way for an actual Mark Twain award to be given to writers like Kurt Vonnegut, who deserved it more than any 10 comedians I can think of. That would reflect the Mark Twain who wrote books like the Mysterious Stranger. Unfortunately, this won't happen, so we can wait a year to hear that Jay Leno is the next winner.

Terry

Terry Ballard
Assistant Director of Technical Services for Library Systems
New York Law School, Mendik Library
185 W. Broadway
New York, NY, 10013
Telephone: 212-431-2106