From:
Gretchen Sharlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 01:08:00 +0000
Hey, Dear Susan and Friends, Yes, My first intro. to MT. was when my mother read Daddy Log-Legs to me -she loved it- and knew Jean's relationship to Mark Twain... Has anyone thought about the connection to the musical ANNIE....?....Get busy.... the deadline for the Elmira conference is looming.....See you in Elmira. Gretchen