Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:17:17 -0700
for Mark Twain Day by Day, by David Fears which didn't exist when
I did my first research on Mark Twain.  When I first heard it came out, I
didn't buy one because it was too expensive.  But now that I have
borrowed a copy via interlibrary loan, I can see it is worth the price!
I've found it invaluable because the first volume covers exactly the period
I'm interested in.  And I profoundly appreciate the thorough
index so that I could quickly find what I wanted in the massive volume.

I don't remember it being reviewed here but assume many of you
have seen it.  I found a link to a site which mentioned he is revising
Volume I!  I look forward to seeing it.

Grateful and impressed
Arianne Laidlaw
Sacramento, California