From:
Gretchen Sharlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2018 19:52:40 -0400
Oh so many wonderful memories of our dear Larry Berkove. Who remembers the Elmira conference when we rallied, first to get him to breakfast, then into the conference session to hear Andy Hoffman’s paper?  (It’s a good long story that we can tell over cigars at the next Elmira conference.)
    Larry was a valued advisor and friend to us in Elmira.  This is a very sad day. Gretchen

Sent from my iPad