From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:53:35 +0000
I found Keeler's book "Vagabond Adventures" to be very interesting. He seems like a guy you would to know and have as a friend.
- B. Clay Shannon

    On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 07:20:36 AM PDT, John's Email <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Just “published” on Archive.org, my recording!

Sam Clemens met and liked Ralph Keelers work.
Here’s part of my “intro”:

Ralph Keeler failed as a novelist, but this autobiography reflects a life well-lived with humor and adventure. Keeler was in the same literary circle as satirist Bret Harte, novelist Charles Warren Stoddard, editor Thomas Bailey Aldrich, and essayist William Dean Howells. He so impressed Mark Twain that Twain wrote an essay about him called "Ralph Keeler".

Enjoy!
🙂
-john

https://archive.org/details/vagabond_adventures_1908_librivox