From:
Fred Harwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:48:32 -0500
I seldom speak in this forum, preferring to listen.

Michael seems to me to see the essence of scholarship; let original and
contemporary literature compete for scholars and readers.  Those who study
the human should find much of interest in the propensity for revisionism,
and I would not deny them the opportunity.  My money is on a large and
continuing interest for the original, man and author.

--
Linwood Cottage, Sheffield

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you
know for sure that just ain't so.
-- Mark Twain

http://fch-senseandnonsense.blogspot.com/