From:
"Potvin, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:35:10 -0400
We've reached the half-way mark in our call for nominations for the 3M
Health Leadership Award
<https://db.healthnexus.ca/Campaigns/Redirect.aspx?AB=ContactDBOPC&ProgI
d=1039&ActId=37&CliId=C00192&ContNum=49&Request=redirect&URLIndex=1> .
If you haven't yet nominated your community leader now is the time to do
so!

"The 3M Health Leadership Award links community leadership with a
growing movement towards the integration of the social determinants of
health in program planning, encouraging changes to current public health
policies."

Nominations are accepted until 12 noon EDT on September 15th, 2011.

Thank you for sharing the news of this national award with your network!

P.S. Health_Nexus is now on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/#!/Health_Nexus>

*apologies for duplicate messages