SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
John Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:49:44 -0400
Greetings,

I would like to share a useful HIV prevention resource with this group. The AIDSTAR-One HIV Prevention Update  provides a representative sample of summaries and abstracts of recent articles on global HIV prevention issues from a variety of scientific, peer-reviewed journals. It also includes state-of-the-art program resources, such as tools, curricula, program reports, and unpublished research findings.

The current edition of the monthly AIDSTAR-One HIV Prevention Update includes some great summaries on recent HIV treatment as prevention findings and other emerging research that should be useful as we gear up for AIDS 2012 in just a few short weeks.

Please share this with your colleagues working in HIV prevention.

Access the current edition: http://j.mp/MFVwWP

Sign up to receive the Prevention Update via email: http://j.mp/MFVFcP

Many Thanks,

John