CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Jan Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:08:54 -0400
Bernadette

You have sent your msg to everyone on the CANCHID list - but you are not
the first to make this mistake!

You should asked to be removed from the list by sending an e-mail to

in the body of the msg, just put     unsubscribe canchid

Jan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janice Walker
Financial & Information Coordinator