SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Laura Guerrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:34:48 -0400
Hi Malcolm,

Thanks a lot for helping us spreading the word about our project.

The Opening Doors Project is a public education project to strengthen, foster and cultivate healthier communities in Ontario.

We offer free Workshop Series on Migration, Discrimination and Mental Health for:
• Newcomer communities
• Communities of mental health survivors
• Immigrant and refugee serving agencies
• Mental health services and agencies and institutions

Our numbers to date: 5500 people reached
                      442 workshops facilitated
                       16 different cities across Ontario

Here is a link to our media kit on our facebook page and our brochure:

http://www.facebook.com/theopeningdoorsproject/app_4949752878

http://www.toronto.cmha.ca/ct_PDFs/OpeningDoorsBrochure.pdf

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Laura Guerrero
Peer Trainer
Opening Doors Project
Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto
209-3701 Chesswood DriveToronto, Ontario  M3J 2P6
Phone: (416) 631-9896, Ext. 240
Email: [log in to unmask]
Find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theopeningdoorsproject