From:
"C.J. Peiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:31:25 -0400
Thank you for your post, Mr. Layne.
I know who Ellen DeGeneres is, of course, but have not seen her perform, nor do I watch her TV show, although I have caught snippets from time to time. I was not impressed by the very little I had seen of her.  I was skeptical about her as a choice for the prize, but refrained from judging someone about whom I knew next-to-nothing.
By your presenting a different opinion of Ellen Degeneres from that of others on this forum, I am more comfortable with the choice the committee made.
Carol Peiffer

See and purchase art work and products designed by C.J. Peiffer at Zazzle Pro ArtzVisit C.J. Peiffer's art and writing blog: Pro Artz and her Peace Corps Brazil blog: A Little "Peace" of Brazil
“Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in commonas human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.” -Sargent Shriver