Sender:
From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:23:13 -0400
I saved the image of the Soldiers arrayed before the tent, and the image of
 Twain, opened them in my picture program and converted them to gray
scale. Wow. I have trouble believing a color photo from the Civil War, but the
wonderful sharpness of the B&W images is something else! Try it.

In a message dated 10/10 And thanks, Hal, for finding and sharing the  site

Bob Stewart