Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:15:03 -0600
7bit
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Yup, nicely put. That's why I mentioned my test messages were sent from
Windows Live Mail which behaves differently from the old Outlook Express,
and I have no idea how things go out or might be viewed on other platforms.
My test only applies to what it applies. Or it's a difference of platforms
that makes horse races, or something.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books